Settlement without going to Lok adalat for post paid bill dues

I have a due with Vodafone postpaid for 1315.71rs and have received notice for LOK ADALAT. I m want to pay the money online before to go lok adalat . what it will any issue after paying this i don't want to go adalat

Yes you can do it by paying online and please try to submit the paid receipt before the court by any means be it a lawyer or post simultaneously intimating the same to Vodafone Companu that will serve your purpose

You can deposit your postpaid bill in Vodafone office but you have to carry that notice which is sent to you by the company and you have to take receipt from the Vodafone that you cleared all the due and no amount pending from your side. After that they will withdraw the case your case from lokadalat and you don't have to go to lok adalat.