Seller not wiling to return biana amount. What can i do against him?

I have given biana money for a plot of around 5 lacs. He is not providing old registries of the plot and also not wiling to return biana amount. What can i do against that?

Answers (2)

225 votes

To file a civil suit for specific performance if u got marked ur presence before the sub registrar. u have the right to file the suit for specific performance as well as for recover the amount. earnest money can be recover from the party as the same is recoverable amount. more over if the other party not fulfilled the agreement conditions then u can implement the said biana or agreement through court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

310 votes

you can insist him again for performing the agreement as agreed between you and him . You should be ready and willing to do your part of the agreement only then you can go to court and seek a remedy, on the alternative you can even tell them deliver the old registeries at the time when balance payment will be give and sale will actually takes place and if still it doesn't help , you can file suit on the basis of written document made while giving the biana amount.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles