Relative is not given money back what can be done

sir i have given 2 lacs to my cousin as he ask loan for sometime it was in cash he deposit dat money with me in his account .but now he is not giving my money what should i do for this.but i have his proof he have given me message i will give u tomorrow but till now he is not giving

Do Apply for recovery suit in the civil court for recovery of the debt within 3 years at maximum. As otherwise you will be barred by time if you did not apply within 2 days. Gather all the evidences of the payment of Rs.2 Lacs to your cousin as soon as possible.

See, the option which you have is to file a recovery suit against your cousin.

Preserve that what's ap or text mesage.

Though, Legal notice issuance is not mandatory but before filing recovery suit, you may issue the same to mount pressure and express ur intentions to proceed legally against him.

Perhaps after legal notice issuance, your cousin may pay.

Dear friend .its good that u have the message of the relative ,so it can be used as a evidence . So,first send him a notice by a lawyer as soon as possible,n if then also he/she don't return ur money than,file a case against them in court ,he will return ur money ,this is confirm bt u have to take advocate help personally. So first give him a legal notice by a lawyer to him. Your prblm may be solved by notice also.