REGARDING LOAN RECOVERY OF 2 LAKH GIVEN TO A FRIEND

My dad given 2 lakh rupees to one of his friend without paper work only by cash physically reaching.during that time another one friend was present as witness.the borrower persons assured that he would give one lakh as a interest with total 3 lakh in a month.but it is five month almost he does not return the money and phone is switched off when we reached to his home , the door was locked , my dad and he works in a same govt office. So how to recovery the amount. Even he is neither attending office nor picking up phone call.

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to issue a strongly worded legal notice to the concerned through a lawyer followed by a Suit for recovery. Better particulars are required.

As there is no invoice and written proof your only option is to file an FIR against the person under section 420, 406 IPC. I am sure you must be having WhatsApp or any other conversation on record to prove the transaction.

what about your witness.? ask him that where is he.. if witness does not know. so u can file a case against that person.. borrower..your don't have any paper Or documents.. do u have any CCTV footage of that area.. Or any call recording or any other proof.? if you r in same office so you can open his record book and you might b know his other address or native place..