Refund of amount paid to construction company for delay possession.

Sir, 02 year back I had paid six lakh to a hagwood commercial pvt Ltd Nagpur to book a flat in pre-launch offer . But till date it is not launch. After that I applied for refund of my money 04 month back. But till date it is not refunded. So please advise me what to do.? can I ask for interest also for the said period.?

Yes, you can recover your money along with interest by filling civil suit. You can also file a criminal case against the builder. Kindly let me know if you have done any paper work before paying 6 lakhs rupees. Also let me know by which mode have you paid the builder. For further detailed line of action and advice kindly book a consultancy call.

Send a legal notice as soon as possible. Also ask them to pay the interest till date in the legal notice alongwith the amount paid. If they do not respond then you can file a case with consumer Commission.