Refund for Europe tour postponed due to covid-19 and death of husband

In Recovery Law
My husband booked Europe tour package (Rs. 3,90,000/-) in last January'20 and we were supposed to go in march'20. but due to corvid issue, our tour got postponed. In March'21, My husband expired due to heart attack . He was struggling to get refund since cancellation of this tour. My husband death shook me so bad that I cant even think to go on tour with memories of my husband in mind. Travel agency refunding only 50% of total amount and giving 30% as a credit score. Deducting 20% as rescheduling charge without giving any break-up. I asked for 90% refund but agency firmed on his stand to give only 50% of total amount even if I cancel the tour. Seeking legal advise. Please help

Well, I need to understand their Tour Cancellation Policy and the Refund Policy if tour by default gets cancelled in times of Pandemic . Without understanding such policies, I cannot give you any legal advice.

There must be a terms and conditions which you may have agreed to upon at the time of signing of your contract with the tourism company if that contract says that due to any act of god the company is liable to only pay you 50% of the amount as refund then in that case you will be entitled to get only the percentage as mentioned