Recovery of money paid for chit fund

 I paid money for chit fund. At the end of the chit he is saying I do not have money now, I have to recover from many other people so you will have to wait for some time. It has already been 6 months. Sometimes he says company is in loss and if we issue yellow notice you cant get this money also. Any action can be taken on this issue?

Answers (1)

236 votes

You can initiate both criminal and civil proceedings by filing a complaint before concern police station and issuing a legal notice for recovery of money. By doing so, he can't escape from law for either way.. Initiation of criminal proceedings itself would compel him to repay your money.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had given money to a relative in his acoount via cheque. Now he is not willing to give it back. How to get it back using legal.…

Read More

I am a guarantor in my nephew's loan. After years of court battle I have decided to settle the matter with the bank. I am aware that I can sue my …

Read More

I was agreement of Gujarat government pwd department, my work is completed 20-10-206 and government due to payment is 1-6-2017. Recovery of loss of pr…

Read More

One of my friends loaned 1.5 lakhs to a person, it was transferred via online bank transfer and now hes ignoring and not paying back, there was no wri…

Read More