Recovery of money paid for chit fund

I paid money for chit fund. At the end of the chit he is saying I do not have money now, I have to recover from many other people so you will have to wait for some time. It has already been 6 months. Sometimes he says company is in loss and if we issue yellow notice you cant get this money also. Any action can be taken on this issue?

You can initiate both criminal and civil proceedings by filing a complaint before concern police station and issuing a legal notice for recovery of money. By doing so, he can't escape from law for either way.. Initiation of criminal proceedings itself would compel him to repay your money.