Recovery of money lent to roommate & given cheques with wrong sign

Hi sir, i gave money to my flatmate, but now he is not returning neither he is denying. I transferred 32000 via account, deposited cash 50000 in my own account from which he withdraw a demend draft for his fees. Rest i gave in rent and all in daily needs. Total amount is 1.7 Lakh. He gave me blank cheque, blank stamp papers, and promisonary note signed by him and a thumb impression. But his signs are differ from what he actually do on cheque. I have his older cheques. I have a proof in terms of whatsapp chat and other audio visuals. The stamp paper were bought from Hyderabad, all money transfer took place in Hyderabad. Now i live in delhi. Can i go legal against him as i know his home town address and his college. I don't know right what is his actual location. Can i get notry for those stamp paper in delhi. As they were bought from Hyderabad. Are these valid in court. How much is the chance that i can win legally in court and how much time it may take.?

the transfer and hid forged cheques are enough for recovery of your money all you have to do that you have to file a recovery suit in delhi along with the criminal complaint that the cheques are forged and you can easily win the case

Sir, i think you have a strong case as you have each and everything in writing but before seeing all the documents an opinion would be difficult to give. However, the cheques and the promissory note would surely help. However, i can tell you the exact remedy once i look at all the documents.

LH House, Bangalore

Yes, you can file against a case against him.
Do you have a bank account in Delhi ? If you have then we can make Delhi as the jurisdiction.
And you will have to explain the details of the amount also which was given on loan.

Contact to a lawyer and file a complaint against your friend under section 138 and 145(2) Negotiable ACT. But first of all you have send him a legal notice. You also have another option file a civil suit under order 37