Recovery of amount paid to a travel agency to go abroad

Dear Sir, i and my friends paid a sum amount of 3 lakhs to a travel agency for abroad process. It's been nearly one year and he is not responding at all. He is always asking for time limit. What should i do to recover our amount?? Pls give me a clear idea to make it up.

Answers (1)

Make sure that you have a proof of payment to that agency, and you can file complaint before concern police station for cheating.
Once criminal proceedings initiated they'll automatically come for settlement.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

I have taken study loan from sbt .but i didnt got any proper job so i cant able to pay it. the loan amount is of 2 lacks. the bank say that they will …

Read More

I have taken a personal loan of 5 lakhs on behalf of another person, who had committed to pay all 37 emi's of 16500 each for 3 years starting from…

Read More

Hello, My friend borrowed 15lacs in cash from me in installment and gave 2 cheques of 10+5 lacs against it. now he is saying that he hasnt took any mo…

Read More

My Known friend from last 10 yrs ..asked me for finacial help for starting new business in the name of his construction company for the period of 3 mo…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue