Recovery my money by chit fund

19-Apr-2024 (In Recovery Law)
MSSR Chits pvt Ltd The directors cheated I filled a case on them nearly 1 year I didn't get any justice
Answers (1)

Answer #1
873 votes
file one 420 case against the chits company if the police won't take any action then you can move to court directly and file a complaint under section 200 of CRPC praying the judge to give direction to police officer to investigate the matter and submit reports
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."