Recovery from company for not paying money after work completion

Dear Sir, I have provided my services to Education Private Ltd. as a Technical Trainer. He accepted my invoice for the service. But now he is not releasing my payment. In this case, what should I do? Invoice raising date 05-12-2017. I can provide mutual conversation which was doing on Gmail. Regards

Answers (3)


I would like to know more regarding facts. How much is the amount? Was there any contract between you and the company. Since how long has he not been releasing your payments? I would advise you to send a legal notice immediately.


Adv. Abhishek Yadav

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file a case for recovery against him, plus if he’s transacted with you through a company and the amount is more than one lakhs then you can proceed in the NCLT also by initiating insolvency act also.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

You can file a suit for recovery against the company and in case there was a mutual agreement for arbitration even that can be exercised by you and before the limitation of your claim expires you should take action

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have invested around Rs.25 Lacs during last year through online transfer in around 15 Indian Accounts post receiving emails from them offering lucra…

Read More

I gave a loan of 3.5 lakhs to my office colleague. There is no paperwork for this transaction apart from my bank statement. I had transferred money fr…

Read More

My father was a government employee. He took loan from co-operative society. Unfortunately he had to voluntary retirement. Now he is not in a position…

Read More

One of my known person took around 18 lakhs from me in small small payments. we have signed agreements worth 15 lakhs.I also have 2 cheques , one 6 la…

Read More