×

Recovery from company for not paying money after work completion

Dear Sir, I have provided my services to Education Private Ltd. as a Technical Trainer. He accepted my invoice for the service. But now he is not releasing my payment. In this case, what should I do? Invoice raising date 05-12-2017. I can provide mutual conversation which was doing on Gmail. Regards

Hello

I would like to know more regarding facts. How much is the amount? Was there any contract between you and the company. Since how long has he not been releasing your payments? I would advise you to send a legal notice immediately.

Regards

Adv. Abhishek Yadav

You can file a case for recovery against him, plus if he’s transacted with you through a company and the amount is more than one lakhs then you can proceed in the NCLT also by initiating insolvency act also.

You can file a suit for recovery against the company and in case there was a mutual agreement for arbitration even that can be exercised by you and before the limitation of your claim expires you should take action