recovery agent threatening police action as i have not paid back loan

Dear sir/madam i will taken personal loan iam not posssible for last six month not paid now they complianted police possible for involing police and what i do please reply me

Answers (3)

142 votes


Bank has no right use recovery agent to harass customers for the payment. The only way they have to recovery dues by filing civil suit against you. I am not sure under which sections the case is been filed against you. You need consult a lawyer as soon as possible about the nature of the police complaint and the further process to avoid arrest.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

146 votes

Your query is not clear that from where you have availed loan and who is the recovery agent.
Let them complain to police you take the help of advocate.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcx

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
65 votes

This is a civil matter. They cannot approach police for money recovery matters. They have to file a money recovery suit in a civil court and recover the money from you after obtaining decree. It takes years of time.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles