Received DRT Notice to recover home loan amount

In Recovery Law
I have booked my flat under Subvention scheme (No EMI till possession). As per builder buyer agreement, it is mentioned that builder will pay EMI to the bank till possession, but has failed to provide possession of the Flat and also stopped payment EMI. A group of buyers has filed case against builder in Supreme Court and Supreme Court has passed order in Oct-20 that bank can not ask EMI from the buyers as possession of the flat not given and also no legal proceeding can filed against the buyer. But bank has filed case in DTR aginst me and I got notice from DRT. I need advise how to file reply.

Answers (2)

122 votes

Provide all details as earliest to proceed the required reply; As all your contentions regarding your the recovery Application filed at Debt Recovery Tribunal is required to filed at earliest ; so that to submit it at DRT !

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

144 votes

You will have to contest the proceedings at DRT by filing your objections and at the same time you will also have to see whether the bank has filed any application for interim relief or not. In any view of the matter, your objection should be filed in court so that the court does not proceed exparte. Let me know if you require anymore details. Thanks!

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles