Received DRT Notice to recover home loan amount

In Recovery Law
I have booked my flat under Subvention scheme (No EMI till possession). As per builder buyer agreement, it is mentioned that builder will pay EMI to the bank till possession, but has failed to provide possession of the Flat and also stopped payment EMI. A group of buyers has filed case against builder in Supreme Court and Supreme Court has passed order in Oct-20 that bank can not ask EMI from the buyers as possession of the flat not given and also no legal proceeding can filed against the buyer. But bank has filed case in DTR aginst me and I got notice from DRT. I need advise how to file reply.

Provide all details as earliest to proceed the required reply; As all your contentions regarding your the recovery Application filed at Debt Recovery Tribunal is required to filed at earliest ; so that to submit it at DRT !

You will have to contest the proceedings at DRT by filing your objections and at the same time you will also have to see whether the bank has filed any application for interim relief or not. In any view of the matter, your objection should be filed in court so that the court does not proceed exparte. Let me know if you require anymore details. Thanks!