Procedure to recover pending salary from school under NCLP by teachers

Myself Hi. D/O Shri. M...n i m from U.P. East.....my father was a teacher in NCLP schools i.e. National Child Labour Project which was a Gvt. of India (GOI) project with an objective to withdraw children from work and mainstream them into formal education system....those schools were closed immediately after the Modi Sarkar in 2014....and salary of teachers are still pending from Jan.2012 to Sep.2014....my father is also from one of them...n there is no hope for recovery of that payment...could anyone plzz tell me that what can we do for this with little expenses n individually bcz other teachers are not with us to do some expenses but my father want his payment back....pllzz help me

The only way to adress your greviance is to first make representation to the chairman NCLP seeking the relief of payment of salary from Jan 2012 to Sept 2014. Thereafter make similar representation to the competent authority of NCLP in ur state. I the representations are not duly answered then you have to move the hon'ble high court in writ jurisdiction under article 226.