Procedure to recover amount from the travelling agent

Dear Sir I came to know from one my friend that a person arrange low cost Air tickets so I transferred him twice online Total amount of 43000 a month ago. When I asked for After few days he said it is confirmed and will send. Regularly he always lies now he has stopped to pick my phone and not replying. I have screenshot of WhatsApp and messages of my follow up with him. Kindly advice how to recover my hard earn money

It is easy to recover your amount from him. You can send him a legal notice after that is is quite possible that he will return you the amount which you are claiming for and don't delete that what's app conversation.

While you have good evidences of calls , WhatsApp, screenshot, a good case of recovery can be persued upon.

You definitely deserve all the money transferred, from such fraudulent people.
We can pursue with both, consumer ( for services) nd a recovery suit, if you can please forward me the details., For further pursuant of the complaint to be filed.

Don't worry you can file case of fraud against him ... for that you should hv the evidences with your slf ..m u hv the wtsap msgs so it can b proved... u can contact me or meet me at my chmber for further assistance