Procedure to file recovery suit in court without lawyer

hi, we hve already sent a notice but have not got any response from the person who has not paid us. we can not afford a lawyer to represent us as the recovery amount is only 40000. i kindly request help from someone who can let us know how can we proceed with this case ourself. we need to know the procedure of filing a suit and how can we claim damages if we can. Also if there are certain laws that we should know about regarding this. We supply fruits and vegetables, so there are only verbal agreements

Answers (1)

302 votes

There are so many technical things which require to know to file and proceed for a recovery suit. even a law graduate having no experience to handle this type of case can not perform good. So better to take from free legal aid, if you are economically weak.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles