Procedure to file appeal in higher court in recovery matter

I SUIT CASE AGAINST MY OLD COMPANY FOR MY DUES ON MAR 2016 IN INDORE, MADHYA PRADESH DISTRICT COURT. I GOT ORDER BUT NOT SATISFY WITH ORDER AS ORDER IS NOT AS PER MY DOCUMENTS. THERE IS FULLY CONTROVERSIAL ABOUT THE ORDER. MY QUESTIONS ARE: 1> WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT FOR APPLE IN UPPER COURT? 2> IF I WITHDRAW DUES AS PER ORDER, CAN I APPLE AND TIME LIMIT FROM WITHDRAW DATE? 3> WHAT IS PERCENTAGE TO WIN AGAINST ORDER AS ORDER IS NOT AS PER SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS. PL ANSWER WITH PHONE YOUR PHONE NO.

Dear friend as per the rules of the website I can't give you my number directly you can contact me through this website. Second thing you don't tell in your question under which section you filed your complaint in court. If you provide me the copy of the judgement so I can tell you how much chance to win in appeal normaly time limit is 30days after the judgement you can file an appeal in upper court. But if you have a sufficient reason for delay court can accept your appeal after the time limit is over. Once you withdraw an amount that's mean you accept the verdict of the court after that you can't file the appeal.