Paid money online for job services but now not giving refund

In Recovery Law
Oct 8 got call from people called naukri hr.co.in saying I’m selected for job for which few amount is to be paid which is refundable and never mentioned total cost at once later paying for all including refund now 72500 is my amount and they say my cheque is ready but I haven’t paid tax for that amount which is not refundable so it’s in hold. Past one week calls were not reachable to them from yesterday I could reach and it’s a mental stress to me . My phone bills health conditions are high in worst.

You should fight Consumer Forum. and concert an advocate you are nearby, so all related document must be important , for Ex;p Bank deposit bill, and acknowledgement and date must be impotent . Good Luck

Should file the complaint against them in cyber crime and file the PCR case before the manjistrate requiring documents is paid receipt and application and bank transaction that's it then file the case 420 against them