Not received any document for payment for flat

si me and my brother gave 2500000.rupees for mahada flat to one person he has not given any documents or any proof of cash transaction.can I f8le complaint?

my question is that whether that person is authorizied officer of mahada,if yes you can file criminal complaint under section 420 of IPC for cheating,if that person is not officer of mahada then u can file complaint under section 420 of ipc in police staion

Yes if he gaves you any paper of said flat . You have call history or sms , email text. Then you may file police complainat of cheating u/sec 420 of IPC.
You can also file written complaint in CP office .

LH House, Bangalore

You can file police complaint and civil suit for recovery of money or suit for specific performance of contract on oral contract and further prove payment of an amount paid to vendor.
For payment you can prepare an affidavit of witness on whom presence you have money.
Terms and conditions of contract is very necessary to succeed.