Not received any document for payment for flat

si me and my brother gave 2500000.rupees for mahada flat to one person he has not given any documents or any proof of cash transaction.can I f8le complaint?

Answers (3)

my question is that whether that person is authorizied officer of mahada,if yes you can file criminal complaint under section 420 of IPC for cheating,if that person is not officer of mahada then u can file complaint under section 420 of ipc in police staion

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes if he gaves you any paper of said flat . You have call history or sms , email text. Then you may file police complainat of cheating u/sec 420 of IPC.
You can also file written complaint in CP office .

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

You can file police complaint and civil suit for recovery of money or suit for specific performance of contract on oral contract and further prove payment of an amount paid to vendor.
For payment you can prepare an affidavit of witness on whom presence you have money.
Terms and conditions of contract is very necessary to succeed.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

My parents had paid for a house in Noida and registered it in the name of my wife and myself. Now she had file a case in CAW and is disputing that my …

Read More

Dear Sir, I have provided my services to Education Private Ltd. as a Technical Trainer. He accepted my invoice for the service. But now he is not rele…

Read More

One year ago, I have taken loan of Rs. 5.50 Lac from an individual to start up a business with him. The amount has been transferred periodically to my…

Read More

We are a recruitment Agency and have to recover the recruitment fees from 2 of our client which is pending since 1 year and 4 Months simultaneously. T…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue