Need advice on recovery of loan amount

I stood seurity of a Lone of 50,000/ in2003. In 2015 The thrift and credit society make recovery 1,50,000/ from me.As seurity I am ready to pay the amount but want relax in interest but society is not agree after many request the case is in R.C.S. The society has not taken action against lonee who is alive and reside given add. Please suggest me.

Answers (1)

300 votes

You have not explained your case completely. On knowing the exact detail, proper advise cannot be given. Show me the case file. Whether Arbitrator has passed the Award and matter is before Recovery Department.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles