Need advice on recovery of loan amount

I stood seurity of a Lone of 50,000/ in2003. In 2015 The thrift and credit society make recovery 1,50,000/ from me.As seurity I am ready to pay the amount but want relax in interest but society is not agree after many request the case is in R.C.S. The society has not taken action against lonee who is alive and reside given add. Please suggest me.

You have not explained your case completely. On knowing the exact detail, proper advise cannot be given. Show me the case file. Whether Arbitrator has passed the Award and matter is before Recovery Department.