Money fraud regarding airline job stating document verification

I was in search of at the same time got a number from quiker for airline jobs they asked me to pay 44 thousand cash to one account stating documents verification, moduling and for training purpose it would be refunded in 7 days I paid it but it's almost 26 days now when I ask for refund they say they not give me my money and told do what ever you want to do please let me know what can be done

Don you have proof on that should complaint in forum then cyber crime also before it's very important thing how you transfer the money to them and any confermation do you got it's very imprlortant so contact any advocates