Money borrowed but not returned, please advise what to do ?

In Recovery Law
Sir, I have borrowed a rather huge amount to a relative since I deal with finances. I have postdated cheques on all the amount borrowed and a judicial signed paper against which the money was given. Now the party refuses to pay this amount, is there any legal way that this can be sorted out? And how much money and time is going to be spent in doing so? Please help.

Answers (1)

340 votes

I would like to have more information on this matter since I feel a host of info you have shared is neither possible to understand nor does it make sense. Do check my mail in sometime and let's take it from there so we get to a closure. Hence, please find my email and act accordingly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles