Money borrowed but not returned, please advise what to do ?

In Recovery Law
Sir, I have borrowed a rather huge amount to a relative since I deal with finances. I have postdated cheques on all the amount borrowed and a judicial signed paper against which the money was given. Now the party refuses to pay this amount, is there any legal way that this can be sorted out? And how much money and time is going to be spent in doing so? Please help.

I would like to have more information on this matter since I feel a host of info you have shared is neither possible to understand nor does it make sense. Do check my mail in sometime and let's take it from there so we get to a closure. Hence, please find my email and act accordingly.