Mobile bill not paid now getting call for legal action how to proceed

I have not paid my mobile postpaid bill due to improper service and bad connectivity. Made complaint there also but same not addressed and they suspended my number. now getting a call that they are calling from police station and court and legal action will there. they have mentioned that my file at Allahabad court and police will be executing further action. Kindly advice.

Answers (1)

89 votes

ask them to serve demand notice in writing. if they issue then you deposit the same without further delay.
although earlier you did not take any action against the mobile company for giving bad network and connectivity and abruptly ended the connection then its your duty to deposit the entire bill

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles