Mobile bill not paid now getting call for legal action how to proceed

I have not paid my mobile postpaid bill due to improper service and bad connectivity. Made complaint there also but same not addressed and they suspended my number. now getting a call that they are calling from police station and court and legal action will there. they have mentioned that my file at Allahabad court and police will be executing further action. Kindly advice.

ask them to serve demand notice in writing. if they issue then you deposit the same without further delay.
although earlier you did not take any action against the mobile company for giving bad network and connectivity and abruptly ended the connection then its your duty to deposit the entire bill