Loan Amount,possibility of taking civil action

19-May-2024 (In Recovery Law)
I, hereby report that my cousin has borrowed from me 600000 with a promise to repay,We had a family discussing along with cousin and her husband, both agreed to payback the loan amount, but now cousin is lying that she never ever agreed to payback the amount, moreover she is saying not taken any loan. Despite numerous demands and reminders, the accused has failed to repay the loan, and threatning to suicide and blackmailing that she got some call recordings, I request you to provide me best hel

Answer #1
hi first need to see the mode of transferring the amount to her and whether any promissory note was executed between the parties and if she failed to repay it then you could send legal notice to her to repay and file civil suit for recovery of money
Helpful? LawRato LawRato