Legal remedy for recovery of money not refunded work not done

I had paid arnd 90,000 to a guy in delhi for some government liasioning work. he has taken money in his bank account. now he is saying that he cant do the govt work and not refunding money. moreoever he has threatening me now if i call him .. he has even block my mobile number

I am hoping that you have this guy's personal details. You can lodge a FIR against him with the concerned police station. This shall pressurise him to pay you back. You should have sufficient proof and evidence to show that you paid 90000 to this guy.

Was money paid in cash or cheque ?

If you have proof that money deposited in his bank account is your money then you can file FIR with local police station under section 420 IPC and relevant sections.