Legal remedy for recovery of money not refunded work not done

I had paid arnd 90,000 to a guy in delhi for some government liasioning work. he has taken money in his bank account. now he is saying that he cant do the govt work and not refunding money. moreoever he has threatening me now if i call him .. he has even block my mobile number

Answers (2)

I am hoping that you have this guy's personal details. You can lodge a FIR against him with the concerned police station. This shall pressurise him to pay you back. You should have sufficient proof and evidence to show that you paid 90000 to this guy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Was money paid in cash or cheque ?

If you have proof that money deposited in his bank account is your money then you can file FIR with local police station under section 420 IPC and relevant sections.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

If a private limited takes a bank loan without any collateral, and is not able to repay it, what's the consequence or how is the bank legally enti…

Read More

Dear Sir, We have associated with our business since last 40-50 years and have earned a lot of respect and name. We took some loans in 2013 and have b…

Read More

Dad gave 4 lakhs of money to my mom's relative without an agreement and now She is not trying to pay back the money. We have send her notice many …

Read More

I have given 1lac rs to my friens he asked me for urgent help. i have online tfr. watspp chat call reco proof. can a file a case on him? i live in hyd…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue