Legal advice as for received documents

In Recovery Law
Actually I was personal loan customer of HDFC due to unavoidable circumstances job issues I was not paid ..I conveyed to executives but iam thinking bank filled suit ..I received legal document by post is it summon or what it is ? Iam planning to settle if money will arrange ..can u give advice please .

Answers (3)

140 votes

You would require to share the document with us to confirm whether you have Received a legal notice or summon from court. Also if you are willing to settle with bank then you better need to convey the same to the bank. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

275 votes

Dear Querist,

Since you took a loan and have received a court documents, probably you have received a summons for appearing in the case filed against you. If you are willing to defend, it can be defended. if you want to settle, it can be settled on mutual terms. You can contact me for consultation if you want advice in detail.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
78 votes

You need to revert to the summons and hire an advocate to revert to bank n appear before the tribunal or the court. If you don’t appear court may pass decree against you and will do the things accordingly. Plz b in touch

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles