Legal advice as for received documents

In Recovery Law
Actually I was personal loan customer of HDFC due to unavoidable circumstances job issues I was not paid ..I conveyed to executives but iam thinking bank filled suit ..I received legal document by post is it summon or what it is ? Iam planning to settle if money will arrange ..can u give advice please .

You would require to share the document with us to confirm whether you have Received a legal notice or summon from court. Also if you are willing to settle with bank then you better need to convey the same to the bank. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact

Thanks

Dear Querist,

Since you took a loan and have received a court documents, probably you have received a summons for appearing in the case filed against you. If you are willing to defend, it can be defended. if you want to settle, it can be settled on mutual terms. You can contact me for consultation if you want advice in detail.

You need to revert to the summons and hire an advocate to revert to bank n appear before the tribunal or the court. If you don’t appear court may pass decree against you and will do the things accordingly. Plz b in touch