Kabuliwala harassment to me. He take interest 10% per month.

13-May-2024 (In Recovery Law)
Kabuliwala harassment to me. Because last 7 month I not paid the interest. He take 10% per months. I paid last 5 years. I want documents from him but he not give me. What can I do?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
780 votes

You can do the following:
1. Issue a Legal Notice asking for all the documents and details of the interest portion and the principal component deducted.
2. If the harassment is of criminal in nature, you can lodge an F.I.R. or approach the criminal court by filing a Complaint Case.

In this way you are safe from both the ends. However, if we connect for a conference to discuss in details I will be in a better place to advise you accordingly.




Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."