Kabuliwala harassment to me. He take interest 10% per month.

13-May-2024 (In Recovery Law)
Kabuliwala harassment to me. Because last 7 month I not paid the interest. He take 10% per months. I paid last 5 years. I want documents from him but he not give me. What can I do?

Answer #1
Sir,

You can do the following:
1. Issue a Legal Notice asking for all the documents and details of the interest portion and the principal component deducted.
2. If the harassment is of criminal in nature, you can lodge an F.I.R. or approach the criminal court by filing a Complaint Case.

In this way you are safe from both the ends. However, if we connect for a conference to discuss in details I will be in a better place to advise you accordingly.

Regards,

Yashashwi

Regards,

Yashashwi
Helpful? LawRato LawRato