Incorrect charges ruinedc CIBIL score

In Recovery Law
My CIBIL score is very less due to the incorrect charges on a credit card, which was undelivered to me and returned to the bank. When I checked with the bank, they agreed to waive off the charges but say they cannot do anything to get my CIBIL score corrected. I applied for home loan and because of less CIBIL score, I am being charged high interest rate. When I mentioned the same to bank, they say I have to improve my CIBIL score on my own. I would end up higher interest rates for every loan I take now until my CIBIL score is improved. Bank is not taking responsibility for the damage.

you should send a notice to bank about the charges collected and that how you are suffering due to bank actions and that you are being charged higher interest otherwise would be forced to take appropriate action against them