illegal recovery of exparty order passed by labour court in noida

One labour union made a false case in labour court and the labour commissioner made ex-party degree ,in tune of Rs1,67,000/= i came to know when they wanted to attach the property, This property is in the name of my son he is living abroad, actually one painter left one pamphlet in the house and as this house needed paint so i called him, and he gave me one price- list of and he was a contractor he signed the list of money agreed, then he asked for Rs.5000/= as he has to bring ladder for double height and I bought a stamp paper for agreement but he never returned and did not answer the phone

In such a scenario you need to take an immediate action and apply for stay on the order of the labor commissioner through the concerned High Court of the State. There have been many such false cases seen in recent time, this is time consuming but you would get the desired results.