illegal recovery of exparty order passed by labour court in noida

One labour union made a false case in labour court and the labour commissioner made ex-party degree ,in tune of Rs1,67,000/= i came to know when they wanted to attach the property, This property is in the name of my son he is living abroad, actually one painter left one pamphlet in the house and as this house needed paint so i called him, and he gave me one price- list of and he was a contractor he signed the list of money agreed, then he asked for Rs.5000/= as he has to bring ladder for double height and I bought a stamp paper for agreement but he never returned and did not answer the phone

Answers (1)

306 votes

In such a scenario you need to take an immediate action and apply for stay on the order of the labor commissioner through the concerned High Court of the State. There have been many such false cases seen in recent time, this is time consuming but you would get the desired results.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles