How to recover the 1/3 rent amount from the tenant which is a company

My office premises were given on rent to a multinational company in 2009 & the rent was divided in 3 parts & to be paid by cheques. 2 parts were in me & my brother's name & 3rd part was in the name of the building maintenance fund which is co-owned by me & my brother. The issue is that the company didn't give us the third part of rent in these 7 years. What is the means to get this amount? Can interest be claimed? If yes then what would be the rate of interest? I request you to send me the solution for the above issue at the earliest.

you can send them legal notice for the arrears of all the years.

once, you send them the notice and give them 2 weeks to pay the pending dues and also inform them that in case of non-payment of these dues, you will be forced to terminate the agreement.

once, 2 weeks are over and still the MNC does not pay them you send one more notice informing that due to non-payment of the pending dues, you are terminating their agreement and they should vacate the premises within 2 weeks.

MNC will surely pay the pending dues once these two notices are sent.!

hope this helps !