how to recover funds that were collected for a case

I and my 200 colleagues filed a labor case in cgit Delhi, our representative collected large amount of sum on the name of court case and refused to give any audit, we are not a union, plz guide how to recover our money

Answers (3)

315 votes

Firstly u will tell who r representative aside this part u all r file the recovery suit against him.u all r collect the money or cheque please mention or talk with us properly way then we will suggest that what will you do against him and what will not.In ur query u all r not open ur all things which u r gold.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

342 votes

YOu may file a case U/s 406 / 420, for Criminal Breach of Trust and for Cheating.
That is the best advice.
Apart from that you may further file a civil suit for the recovery of your money.
The criminal case will pressurize him.
And the money will be recovered in the Civil case.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
166 votes

The first step you must send him a legal notice through an Advocate, containing all the averments and fraud, or misrepresenta, and if possible laudge a police complaint against the person. Is the person among you or you have hired his services.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles