How to recover from fraud real estate company ?

My hard earned money has been looted by a fraud real estate company. They have done a big scams. No local police support. Do not have courage to face further mental harrasment in court too. Need a easy guidence.

Please hire a excellent Advocate well versed in consumer matters. File a consumer complaint which will help you get your money in shortest possible time. Also you don't need to be present Everytime at court.

Check whether builder is registered under rera or not, if yes then make complaint against that builder before rera authority with in 30 days rera authority will take action.
If not then make written complaint to police official by CC Acp and Dcp ,
Still police not doing anything then make court to direct so.

You may file private complaint before criminal court under section 156(3) for lodging FIR against that real Estate Company if local police not taken any action.
You may file Civil suit against real Estate company.