How to recover from fraud real estate company ?

My hard earned money has been looted by a fraud real estate company. They have done a big scams. No local police support. Do not have courage to face further mental harrasment in court too. Need a easy guidence.

Answers (3)

122 votes

Please hire a excellent Advocate well versed in consumer matters. File a consumer complaint which will help you get your money in shortest possible time. Also you don't need to be present Everytime at court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

88 votes

Check whether builder is registered under rera or not, if yes then make complaint against that builder before rera authority with in 30 days rera authority will take action.
If not then make written complaint to police official by CC Acp and Dcp ,
Still police not doing anything then make court to direct so.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
99 votes

You may file private complaint before criminal court under section 156(3) for lodging FIR against that real Estate Company if local police not taken any action.
You may file Civil suit against real Estate company.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles