How to get my money back from my relative

Actually I Have Given 1 Lakh Rupee To My Relative He Has Given Me A Bond Also In Bond I Have Taken Wittness Signature Also But The Person Who Has Taken Money From me Is Not Giving My Money Back So What Should I Do Nw According By The Law

Answers (1)

198 votes

U can file suit for recovery of money before civil court after paying necessaru court fee to the court. Thereafter court will issue summons to the borrower, after his appearance court will record evidence of both parties

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

After completing front elevation work client not payig…

Read More

Hello Team, I had transferred 3 lakhs amount to a friend/acquintance more than 6 months ago as a loan. He had assured me of returning it within 6 mont…

Read More

Dear Sir, My husband had got a company formed with 2 other partners by keeping our house documents as surety. Now that the company did not do well we …

Read More

We were deposited our gold coins to one of the Jweller in Pune city-Maharashtra. Due to some reason, we asked him to break our scheme & return the gol…

Read More