Harassment from recovery agents

In Recovery Law
I have been getting harassing from last 2 month by axis bank due to ECS issues. Feel free to call and we can discuss the matter.

Answers (3)

52 votes

You can issue a legal notice on the bank and the recovery agents concerned. alternatively, you can file a police complaint. both the means will redress your issue and you can claim compensation for harrassment from them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

273 votes

Yes you can file a civil complaint against the axis bank . You can also file a criminal complaint against the axis bank . You can also file other remidey under the eyes of the law. You can file a complaint against the axis bank in the police station

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
79 votes

If you are feeling harassed by the bank officials then you can always file a written complaint against such persons in the police station of your area. For any other legal assistance I am just a call away.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles