Got legal notice from an internet company in absence to pay dues

Hi, I got a legal notice from an internet company that I owe them Rs. 3000 and it should be paid in 15 days. I did got calls couple of times before the legal notice but told them that I didn’t get service for that period. I have following questions: 1. I didn’t receive the legal notice and it was received by my house owner since I am living on rent. Can I deny that I didn’t received the legal notice? 2. If I decide to fight the case, can someone else or lawyer fight the case on my behalf in case of my abscense?

Dear
As you receive a notice to pay the bill of rs3000 . You have not paid then company might have disconnected your internet. So you need not to worry about legal notice and no case fighting with company. They cannot go to court for not paying the bill.