Girl threatening of me lodging false police complaint

A girl whom I met in 2012 and then we had no contact with each other. now in 2018, she is asking me to return her money and some sub-inspector is calling me to sort out matter else u will be in trouble.paise sirf 10k the ,jo ki aapas me khrch she is asking 1 lakh..what to do

Answers (4)

282 votes

In light of the above information provided by you, Firstly I would like to say that you need not to panic until and unless there is a formal police complaint against you . The girl is just trying to threaten you with the intention to extort money. The identity of the person calling you as sub inspector may not be correct. Even if that may be the case, you need not to worry.
However to understand your case, it is pertinent to know the nature of transaction, mode of transaction, was the amount spent mutually?
Feel free to contact me for further clarification.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

72 votes

You need not worry. First of all she needs to have written proof that you have taken money from her. Secondly, she cannot recover money after 6 years as the limitation time to recover money is 3 years.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
255 votes

I would suggest you take this matter seriously as misuse of law protecting women if very much prevalent in order to harass men and extract money on that account. You should take immediate action and file a FIR against the girl for harrasment, extrotion and assault. Secondly I suggest we get in touch so as to discuss the case futher and decide future course of action to protect your interest.
Please feel free to contact through Lawrato.

Agir Gupta

165 votes

File a written complaint against that girl and and that person disclosing therein the number from which you have received from the call from alleged police person. If no action is taken then file a simpler complaint higher official of police. She can not legally claim that amount.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles