Gave money without written agreement in cash how can we recover it

A friend a grandfather took loan from us. He took 2.90 lacs in account transfer and rest was given in cash but all white money which my father got after leaving the company, In total we gave around 14 lacs. Now there is no written agreement and neither he responding to us now. Can we recover this money? What is the procedure to get it back?

Answers (1)

289 votes

it is difficult to show the debt of entire amount of Rs. 14 Lakhs. For which you need to do some ground work. something in writting before filling any case or before taking any legal action.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles