Gave money to a Friend how to recover if he disappears

Hi All, I am  I am from Bangalore. I have lended 6 lakhs to one of my friend. And taken the signature on the 100rs Bond paper telling he will return me back by this july and he has given me his cheques with the same amount as well. Is this proof enough or should I ask him to provide me something else because I'm afraid if he runs away with my money please help me.

They claim against you On Bond paper basis here we should verify about the limitation on the what date did you signed and what purposely they made and how money witnesses is there and it is really happened or created ?? Whether if there is legally can approach and challenge the court