Gave money to a Friend how to recover if he disappears

Hi All, I am  I am from Bangalore. I have lended 6 lakhs to one of my friend. And taken the signature on the 100rs Bond paper telling he will return me back by this july and he has given me his cheques with the same amount as well. Is this proof enough or should I ask him to provide me something else because I'm afraid if he runs away with my money please help me.

Answers (1)

They claim against you On Bond paper basis here we should verify about the limitation on the what date did you signed and what purposely they made and how money witnesses is there and it is really happened or created ?? Whether if there is legally can approach and challenge the court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

si me and my brother gave 2500000.rupees for mahada flat to one person he has not given any documents or any proof of cash transaction.can I f8le comp…

Read More

Dear Sir, I have paid 4 lakhs to friend by account payee cheque (he is encashed by his friend's account) now he is not there he is absconding, whe…

Read More

Kya koi jabardasti paisa vasool sakta hai kya.?? Mere friend ne ek bande se 2% interest pe paise liye the stamp paper pe likha bhi tha or sign bhi Kiy…

Read More

I paid online to one guy from Kolkata Rs. 30000/- as franchisee fees for PMKVY centre to open in Moradabad. But he did not fulfill his date promise an…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue