Friend Borrowed money & not repaid but having all transaction details

A friend of. Mine borrowed rs 13000, on 17/04/2014, and promised to pay back in 2 months. She has not paid back till now. I have all relevant details regarding it , such as transaction details, msg conversation between us. Please look into the issue and give some assurance to resolve this issue, so that I may proceed with you in this regards.

Ur friend took money from u in 2014.u should have filed suit for recovery since u have proof of transaction. Ur is still not late. U better proceed with the same,b ur before that u should send him a notice to repay or face legal consequences.

First send a legal notice to the friend asking for returning the money. If she does not respond then file a Recovery Suit before the concerned JM/ACJM after submitting required Court Fee. You may also threaten to file FIR under section 420 IPC also.