Friend Borrowed money & not repaid but having all transaction details

A friend of. Mine borrowed rs 13000, on 17/04/2014, and promised to pay back in 2 months. She has not paid back till now. I have all relevant details regarding it , such as transaction details, msg conversation between us. Please look into the issue and give some assurance to resolve this issue, so that I may proceed with you in this regards.

Answers (2)

Ur friend took money from u in 2014.u should have filed suit for recovery since u have proof of transaction. Ur is still not late. U better proceed with the same,b ur before that u should send him a notice to repay or face legal consequences.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First send a legal notice to the friend asking for returning the money. If she does not respond then file a Recovery Suit before the concerned JM/ACJM after submitting required Court Fee. You may also threaten to file FIR under section 420 IPC also.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

I had purchased a vehicle under hypothetical from ICICI bank. The vehicle was repossessed by the bank and it was later sold by the bank to a third par…

Read More

kya kisi ek rukke ki (rukka 800000 ka jis par 12% ka interst hai, 2 witnesses hai, ek rupee ka raseedi ticket that is revenue stamp par 2 logo k, husb…

Read More

i have a proprietorship firm. I have filed recovery cases from debtors. Due to my ill health, i want to transfer my proprietorship firm to my wife. Wi…

Read More

Its been almost one year n half i loan friend money and he is not goving ot back i tried all the way then after his ignorance i went to police station…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue