Filing money recovery case of a Hyderabad company in Pune court

I have invested in a start up company in Hyderabad.. partner is not showing any bank statement and not returning my money.. can i file case in pune court?

Answers (3)

169 votes

No! Whereever you registered a Company with your partner, in that jurisdiction only you can file a case with company related issues.

Or otherwise, if there is any serious reason with you that you can not go there and can not run case there, then you will have to file a Writ Perltition in Hon'ble High Court with your those serious reasons and will have pray to allow to file in nearby jurisdiction. It might fail too. But you may take a chance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

284 votes

It depends on the facts of the case like, place of business, administrative/registered office, place of agreement, mode of transfer of funds and the contents of the document through which you have invested funds and so on.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
104 votes

If any agreement was executed @ pune or if your partner is having residence or office @ pune
or if Any payment was made @ pune

Or any other event which took place @ pune

Only in such case pune court will have jurisdiction and not otherwise

Even if it is required to be filed @ Hyderabad , we will do it from pune and having an associate @ Hyderabad who ll take care of routine work and for hearing of the case we can travel if feasible

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles