Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Father gave money to someone now refusing to pay back the money

Sir Mere father ne 2013 me apane padosi ko 50 gaj ke liye 350000 Rupees diye the jab poore paise pahuch gay Tab wo bola ki ab koi plote nai hai. Mere papa ne kaha ki plote nai hai to hamare paise waapas kar do ab wo nahane Bana Raha hai Magar paise nai de Raha hai. Naa to wo paise de Raha hai or naa hi plote de Raha hai. Humne jo paise diye the wo naa hi kisi ke saamne diye or naa hi koi likhit Mai hai naa hi koi gawaah aaj 4.5 saal ho gay hai Magar wo hamare paise nai de Raha hai hamari aarthik haalat b sahi nahi hai sir please help us

Answers (5)

Please file a police complaint for cheating and fraud. Further file a recovery suit against your neighbor before the court. Look for some evidence in order to prove that your father had given money to your neighbor.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You have two options. Civil suit, par last payment jab kari, ya jab usne dene ka vada kiya uske 3 saal ke andar. doosra criminal case, FIR lodge karo aur police proceedings dekho. Woh paise wapas kar dega, varna civil me limitation ki application ke saath case file kar do.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

Koi bat nahi
Aap pehl unhe ek legal notice bhejeiye
Apaise return krne k lie , uske Baad paise wapsi k lie dava dalega court me

Notice k Bina aap recovery nahi kr payenge unse.
Sath sath 420 ki complaint me skte hain , Usme jail b karwai ja skti hai unhe.

Sir pehle to isme aap place of incident btao ki ye kaha pe hua hai and dusri cheez agar aapke favour me koi evidence nai hai ya koi writing me ye baat nai hai tab bhi aapko aapka amount with interest mil jaega. Paise nikalwane ke kaafi raaste hai if u want.

Apke papa ne.paise chewe ke though diye th ye cash bht dari detils chiye hte h oaise toh recover uo.jynge lkn kch jankri ke baat aap.mere.email.adrss per msg kre.ya.fr mere.office me.aap.meting kr skte h

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

I had invested an amount of Rs.22 Lakhs in a company by signing M.O.U. for the period of three months. For the first two months he paid me the interes…

Read More

i retired from army in 2013. i filled for a luggage claim of Rs 59,000. two years have passed since but iv not recieved money. iv written several let…

Read More

I had selected a car from olx to buy and I had deposited half of money of agreed price in installment to the owners account but now when I had given h…

Read More

HI, I had a sale agreement for a plot with the seller 5 months back. now due to unknown disputes seller is not in a position to do the registry in my …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue