Execution of money decree against Government

In Recovery Law

I n case of money decree against Government for violation of fundamental rights, and when execution order is disobeyed, can the salary of government servant who refuse to obey the execution of money decree be attached for the realization of amount due under judgment.

Answers (1)

336 votes
Yes, Surely the matter is going for execution in that you to make an application of the government o money if give in cash that enough but not in that you have to make an attachment of property which was under the government property/possession in that you get your amount by sold of the order of the court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."