quesDemand Notice from Recovery officer, DRT.

Earlier I took A House Building Loan of Rs. 10 Lakh from SBI. Later due to non payment of loan amount Bank had auctioned the said property for Rs. 7 Lakh only. And now Recovery officer of DRT send us a Demand Notice for Rs. 5 Lakh as a remaining part of due amount with interest. But at present due to financial crunch, I am not in a position to pay any amount. So Please guide me how i can get out from the situation. I am very much need of your valuable advise. Thanks,

  • ansIn that loan which property is attached by you for loan and the property is auctioned by the bank is same but clarify me that and more query how bank auctioned your property without any legal action if legal action is taken then there is settlement amount will be declared by the court. because bank can not auctioned the property without order of court
    after that i am able to answer the question.

    Advocate Sandeep Singh

      Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir i have financed for huDa plots jn karnal through govt bank in delhi. In…

I had taken a lone from a local moneylender@10/month, in year2012 and gave him a…
i took a loan on truck in 2010 by shriram transport company of rupees 6.50…

I want to file suit against Nationalized bank, but before that i want to open…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly