Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Company threatening father to file case against his son for recovery

Sir ,my father start a business with a private PVC pipe company in 2013, after one year company was not dealing with my father ,now the company is asking money name of due amount .they have my bank account cheque , and I am not proprietor or co-partner of my father's business ,.and company is threating suit your son in court and recover money with interest ..what should I do this time

Answers (1)

First of all you have to tell if you are not a proprietor or co-partner of your father business why you give your bank account cheque to them. Second thing pls check when they stopped dealing with your father after that any bill is pending or not once you sure that all dues are clear then give them a legal notice to them for threatening .and do one thing visit your bank and stop payment of that concern cheque.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

I had taken a loan of 50,000 three yrs ago from a friend.. i had agreed to pay 4000 monthly intrest but it was not mention in the legal paper that i h…

Read More

One year ago I had given hard cash to my friend from my bank self widrawl by me from my saving a/c (twenty five lacs)in varius parts. And he gave me h…

Read More

I had booked a flat from builder but due to his illegal construction his building was demolished. I had paid him Rs.3 Lacs as booking amount. I filed …

Read More

We are a social media agency based out of New Delhi. We started working for a client which is a restaurant last April. The client told us in December …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue