Clarification on recovery of money given to friend as a loan

I have give 2 Lakhs to my friend to help him for a tenure of 15 days only ...now it is around 3 years and he has returned me only 25 thoudand...how can i recover the balance amount..as i am in touble due to this.. and all amount 2 lakh i have transered using NEFT

If your have documentary proof, you can file recovery suit, but the thing is for filing Recovery suit u have to pay stamp duty applicable to your case, further also note that if your friend executed any written documents or only NEFT is proof.

Send legal notice through lawyer..
File recovery suit for recovering your amount. The transaction is recorded and you have payment proof...but the other person may take defends that the money was due that is why you paid the amount, therefore you must have some evidence to show that the money you gave was a loan

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli