Car loan unpaid for past 4 months now receiving threats from company

i have not paid car loan for past 4 months for Tata finance. Now they are threatening me that they will file complaint in police station and arrest me. Please help

they cannot file compliant before police and they can not arrest to you but they can cease the car it is better ask some more time to clear the balance and avoid to finance company to trace the car .

There is no such provision to file complaint before Police for the non payment of installment. Instead they can seize your car any where, any time. Beware regarding seize!!!. There should be a hypothication agreement between you and your Financier which was signed by you. In that agreement they can seize your car if you are successive defaulter of 3 installment. They can and auctioned your car for their money.

Dear Sir / Madam,

They have right to file police complaint if you had submitted any forged document at the time of availing car loan. I need to understand based which grounds they gonna file police complaint.
And, I think this case is civil matter, police may not arrest you. I need to understand whether seized your car for not paying off the loan.

Better negotiate with them and settle the matter without stepping into police station.

Thanks,
Advocate. Niranjan.