×

quesCan an evidence obtained from unofficial sources be presented in court

Can an evidence obtained from unofficial sources be presented in court? Can court ask the source of such evidence? Please explain

Your query is too vague, as to what type of evidence and where you want to use it. Kindly elaborate your query.

What do you mean by unofficial sources? Though if the evidence is not reliable the court would not accept it, only original form of evidence is considered by the court.

• ansYour query is to vague,what type of evidence and where you want to use it,kindly elaborate your query.What do you mean by unofficial sources.Though if the evidence is not reliable the court would not accept it,only original form of evidence is considered by the court

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only