Can a person ask money back which he had donated ?

If somebody has donated money in a particular bank account and if he claims to get his money back then could he get his money or not

Answers (1)

first of all sir do you have any proof which shows that he donated money? if you havnt , then you can not tell him not to give money because all the proofs in bank details with him.He can get money if there is no proof that he donated money.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

We are a consulting firm from Bangalore. Our client in Singapore used our services in January 2015 and are not initiating our payment (USD 8500). They…

Read More

Hi .. Please provide me the suggestion, where my inlaw is guarantor to his friend in bank. Now he defaulted to pay. Principal Borrower Asset is also g…

Read More

I have subscribed for a 5 lakh rupees chit. And it has reached its maturity on July 2017, but the chit fund has not settled my money till date and not…

Read More

respeceted sir my husband and takne vechile loan and his brother was the garuntee my husband died in 2014 and i have shifted from goa to mumbai for la…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue