Building Collaboration Agreement

I have Signed agreement with local builder to reconstruct my house , as per agreement i have to transfer one floor his name that i comply the same in 2013 Aug ,after that he was absconding with the family and non traceable and he sold the his own part that I transferred his name to another financier , my Query Which court I have to approach ( Civil /Criminal or Consumer)

Civil Suit and Criminal complaint both are maintainable against the builder.

But in both the eventuality you will have to give the present address of the builder.

As for both the remedies the builder has to be located.

If the present occupant of your floor is in collusion with the builder you may institute a suit for Declaration, recovery of possession and damages alongwith a criminal complaint for cheating.

These actions will lie in the civil and criminal courts respectively. 

If the present occupant of your floor is in collusion with the builder you may institute a suit for Declaration, recovery of possession and damages alongwith a criminal complaint for cheating etc. These actions will lie in the civil and criminal courts respectively. Hope this answers your query

Civil Suit and Criminal complaint both are maintainable against the builder. But in both the eventuality you will have to give the present address of the builder. As for both the remedies the builder has to be located..