Builder not refunding neither providing the flat as promised.

I booked a flat with a builder in the third tower which was under construction and 2 towers were already made. While booking builder told me that he will give me agreement after 3 months. I booked a flat on the 9th floor. After a while builder told me he only got permission to build till 5th floor. Now when asking for refund he is not responding to the same. What can i do about it? How can i recover my money from him. It is about 9.5 lakhs. i have all the receipts of the same.

You will have to send a Legal Notice and depending on the reply you will have to initiate a suit for recovery and possibly also initiate criminal proceeding. 

Send him legal notice under consumer protection act ,directing him to refund the amount ,you should have the recepit of the token amount given to the builder .